Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for checking out my blog.

Next week, I'll be attending the Democratic National Convention in Denver as a delegate. I'll be sharing some behind the scenes video, photos and insights of the convention and I want to know what you are interested in seeing or hearing.

This is your blog as well as mine. Feel free to leave messages. My only request is to be civil and refrain from any profanity. I don't expect everyone to agree with me or even vote for me, but there's no reason we can't treat everyone with respect.

Visit my campaign website -- www.natalietennant.com to view my commercials and ideas on improving voter confidence and turnout throughout West Virginia.

I hope to hear from you!

Natalie

1 comment:

MountainLaurel said...

So happy to see you blogging here!